Improve the Appearance of Your Skin with the Advanced Technology of Nordlys™ IPL Treatment and Skin Resurfacing
Looking for a successful treatment to help reclaim your skin’s youthful look, texture, and tone? Nordlys NEW Light & Bright non-ablative treatment™ addresses surface-level and middle layer skin irregularities to stimulate collagen and improve your complexion by:
- Rejuvenating sun-damaged skin
- Improving textural irregularities via skin resurfacing
- Reducing redness
- Lightening age spots, freckles, and dark spots
Ready to transform your skin? Purchase a package of three Light & Bright treatments and receive a SkinBetter Science Gift. Schedule your appointment today!
How Does Nordlys IPL Treatment and Skin Resurfacing Differ?
To help you look and feel your best, Nordlys Light & Bright treatment combines four advanced technologies, giving you clear and noticeable results. These technologies include:
- Ellipse IPL™ (short for Intense Pulsed Light) uses exclusive technology to target problem areas with narrow wavelengths of light. Ellipse IPL can also be purchased as a stand-alone treatment for exceptional skin rejuvenation, vascular treatments, and hair removal.
- Frax 1550™ applicators deliver tiny, controlled bursts of energy to resurface skin. Thanks to the laser’s unique technology, treatments can be customized to your specific needs.
What You Can Expect With Nordlys Light & Bright Treatment
- Prior to your Light & Bright treatment, you and your healthcare provider will meet to discuss your treatment goals.
- The Light & Bright treatment consists of 3 sessions, but this may vary according to what will be treated. Your healthcare provider will review with you how many sessions you may need.
- Your healthcare provider may use a numbing cream to reduce discomfort. The treatment procedure will generally take between 30-45 minutes.
- After treatment, your skin may benefit from applying a cold damp cloth to your face or from using an ointment prescribed by your healthcare provider.
- You may notice a sloughing off of some skin or a darkening of some pigmented spots for a few days following the treatment. After that, you will find your skin looks smoother, fresher, and glowing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the Light & Bright Treatment right for me?
If you have unsightly blood vessels or redness, excess melanin in your skin sometimes due to sun damage, or your skin has textural irregularities that bother you, then Light & Bright treatment may be right for you.
How is the IPL in the Light & Bright treatment different from other IPL’s?
The IPL used in the Light & Bright treatment is called Ellipse IPL. It is a narrow-band wavelength IPL, meaning it cuts off broader light bands that are not always necessary to treat a condition. The Ellipse IPL technology filters out some higher harmful wavelengths of the broader bands of light, and fewer treatments may be needed compared to older IPL technologies.
How much does the Light & Bright treatment cost?
The cost of your Light & Bright treatment will be determined by your provider. It may vary depending on the condition and size of the area treated.