Jefferson K. Kilpatrick, MD | Russell B. Stokes, MD | Hannah Parbst, Esthetician
Dermaplaning is an exfoliating procedure that removes the outer layer of dead skin cells & hair from the face. This can be done as a service by itself or in conjunction with an acid peel. There is no down-time with Dermaplaning.
If you are tired of the ‘peach fuzz’ on your face and you are ready for a smooth, soft, supple skin, try Dermaplaning. Having the dead skin cells and hair removed from the face, allows your products to penetrate, resulting in quicker results.
Reasons to choose Dermaplaning
- It’s a Great Way To Exfoliate Your Skin
- It Reduces Visible Signs of Aging
- It Immediately Evens Your Skin
- It Helps With Acne
- It Gets Rid Of Baby Hair… But Won’t Make Your Hair Grow Back Thicker
- You Don’t Need To Use Shaving Cream
- It Helps Makeup Go On More Smoothly
- It Doesn’t Hurt