- Women’s Comprehensive Health
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Medical Degree
SUNY Downstate Medical Center, Brooklyn, New York
Cooper University Hospital Medical Center, Camden, New Jersey
Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Livingston, New Jersey
- Master’s Degree
Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health, Master of Public Health
Dr. Jones is committed to helping her patients make well informed choices about their health care with compassion. She is an advocate of minimally invasive surgery to reduce perioperative pain and speed up recovery.
Dr. Jones’ other practice interest includes:
• Dedicated to providing high quality prenatal and post partum care including high risk obstetrics to mothers and babies to ensure best outcomes
• Evaluation and treatment of some infertility issues
• Family planning/contraceptive counseling
• Management of menstrual disorders
• Management of abnormal pap smears & colposcopy
• Menopausal management/hormone replacement therapy
• Providing preventative care services
Additional Information: Accepting new patients.
Hear what our patients have to say about Shayna S. Jones, MD, FACOG, MPH.