- Women’s Comprehensive Health
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Undergraduate Degree
Princeton University – Religion and Latin American Studies, Princeton, NJ
- Medical Degree
University of Medicine and Dentistry – New Jersey Medical School, Newark, NJ
- Residency – OB/GYN
Mt Sinai Hospital/Elmhurst Hospital, New York, NY
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Complete obstetrical care
- Woman’s health maintenance during all phases of life: teen/adolescent/reproductive years/menopause urinary incontinence
- Family planning
Additional Information: Accepting new patients.
Hear what our patients have to say about Lissette Machin, MD, FACOG.