Women’s Comprehensive Health Surgical Services
Pinehurst Surgical Clinic’s Women’s Comprehensive Health is proud to offer the following minimally invasive procedures to patients in Pinehurst, Southern Pines, Fort Bragg, Troy, Wadesboro and surrounding areas in Central NC:
- Nexplanon – This contraceptive device is a birth control implant that is inserted under the skin of the arm.
- Amniocentesis – Also referred to as an amniotic fluid test or AFT, this prenatal procedure is used in the diagnosis of chromosomal abnormalities and/or certain fetal infections.
- Sonohystogram – This ultrasound procedure is used to diagnose certain abnormalities in the uterus, including polyps, fibroids, scar tissue, uterine septum, bicornuate uterus and others.
- Intrauterine device (IUD) – Considered a form of emergency and reversible contraception, IUDs are inserted into the uterus and either inhibit the mobility and viability of sperm (copper) or reduce/eliminate menstrual bleeding (hormonal).
- NovaSure – NovaSure Endometrial Ablation is a simple, 5-minute procedure used to reduce menstrual bleeding in women experiencing heavy periods.
In addition, our women’s comprehensive health physicians provide effective options for the surgical repair of pelvic organ prolapse and other continence issues, as well as hysterectomies and laparoscopy.
Pinehurst Surgical Clinic is a multi-specialty clinic comprised of ten specialty centers located in a state-of-the-art surgical facility in Pinehurst, NC. Our ob gyn doctors offer a variety of surgical and minimally invasive procedures to treat bladder issues, heavy menstrual bleeding and much more at our Pinehurst and Sanford clinical offices, serving patients in Pinehurst, Sanford, Fayetteville, Rockingham, Lillington, Montgomery, and all surrounding areas throughout North Carolina, South Carolina, and beyond.